Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Lean Coach (m/f/diverse) for R&D, Innovation and Product Management to increase productivity at Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
HPS, the Healthineers Performance System, is our company-wide approach to continuously improve the performance and agility of the company with its nearly 50,000 employees worldwide. HPS offers structured ways to work according to the principles of lean. It includes proven methods that any employee or team can implement easily. The Healthineers Performance System (HPS) team's mission is to empower the business units to use HPS to deliver on their strategy.
- Our team focuses on qualification of key enablers in core and advanced methods of HPS with special focus on innovation, product management, and research & development
- As HPS Coach you will be providing practical training, consultancy, and coaching services to Siemens Healthineers employees globally on HPS & HPS core methods, such as Structured Problem Solving, Hoshin Kanri, Value Stream Mapping, Visual Management etc.
- You are responsible for a selected HPS advanced method, preferably with focus on Agile Management
- You are partnering with internal stakeholders (e.g. R&D Leaders) to understand business needs and thus set the base for development and management of new HPS methods
- You are executing improvement events for relevant business challenges to spark Lighthouse projects and role model performance improvements
- You are promoting HPS internally as THE Siemens Healthineers Business Accelerator
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master degree in engineering or physics; alternatively you hold a master degree in business administration, business management or business engineering with technical background
- You have a substantial track record and many years of experience in process or management consulting, staff training, Business Excellence, and/ or Project Management
- Furthermore you bring professional experiences in innovation, development (R&D) or management of products
- You have profound and proven Lean as well as Agile Management skills; experience in Lean Development is desired
- You combine your coaching, training and facilitation skills with substantial experience in organizing and running management workshops as well as trainings
Your attributes and skills:
- With your very good interpersonal and communication skills you can effectively communicate across diverse businesses, cultures, and levels of leadership
- You are fluent in both German and English and you are willing to go on national and international business trips (up to 40%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
Job ID: 103772
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time