What are my responsibilities?
• Provide secretarial and administrative support to team in daily operational activities to facilitate smooth running of the department
• Manage and maintain activity calendar
• Support and assist in coordinating appointments, meetings, team events, external customer visits and visits from Siemens HQ & regional offices, hotel booking, F&B, mail distribution, support for pantry supplies etc.
• Generate reports using Excel and Powerpoint
• Travel management and arrangement including flight booking, visa, hotel, car rental, airport transfer
• Checking/verification travel expense claim, monthly expense claim, leave in Nexus
• Personnel (Hire/Cessation)
• Creation/Deletion of user account
• Infrastructure setup and co-ordination for new hire (workstation, notebook, phone, staff card, email, network access
• Cessation handover
• Prepare minutes of meetings for Sales meetings, BU/Dept meetings and any adhoc meetings as required. Responsibility for specific projects or tasks – (internal) staff welfare & benefits, condolence wreath / (external) Spodom approval for corporate gifts to customers e.g. dinner & dance, mid-autumn festival, CNY hampers
• Raise PR to 3rd party vendors for purchases such as IT equipment/peripherals & software, market research reports, business cards, etc
• General administration e.g. filing, verification of suppliers’ invoices, postal mails, etc.
• Understanding of company policies to ensure that documentation and processes comply with office procedures, corporate policy/guidelines and governance
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree holder
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability in taking short-hands or notes , minutes of meetings
- Pleasant disposition and outgoing personality
- Committed to work
Job ID: 103798
Organization: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time