What are my responsibilities?
The candidate will work as an algorithm Research Scientist in automation area. The candidate will dig out the needs from customers, put forward innovation projects, discuss the projects with customers, and accomplish the projects in time. Detailed responsibilities include
- Technology research (automation algorithm survey, patent search, product review) in the technology field of factory automation, including pharmaceutical, manufacture lines, etc.;
- Leading in technology accumulation of manufacture automation, e.g. robot, co-bot, run-time software / algorithm in non-standard producing lines;
- Collect and identify customer needs on manufacture automation and define pilot projects which use the advanced automation technology,
- Collaborate with Siemens colleagues, partners and customers to implement factory automation solutions, including but not limited to automation solution design, programming, installing & deploying, testing & analysis, reports filing, etc.;
- Help develop the advanced automation ecosystem, attract partners, accumulate domain knowledge, and develop customized solutions for different industries.
Job ID: 103809
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time