Are you an entrepreneurial senior account manager in the Data Center Industry with ambitions to make the Data Centers more sustainable? If so, we – as a trendsetter and market leader in the field of energy management and distribution –are looking for you!
“We make real what matters”
The Energy Management
Division is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the sustainable, reliable and efficient transmission and distribution of energy.
As a Senior Account Manager you will be working within the Energy Management division for the business unit Medium Voltage and Systems. As a result of our success in the market and our ambition to grow further, we are looking for an International Senior Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our (international) Data Center clients. In this role you will oversee a portfolio of assigned clients. Among them are leading Data Center operators, consultants and (electrical) contractors. You are expected to drive new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. You will be a member of the Siemens international Center of Competence for Data Centers, located in the Netherlands. This group is purely focused on the Data Center market. Our clients are active globally. Your home base will be the Netherlands.
The business unit Medium Voltage and Systems is responsible for the design and implementation of medium voltage and low voltage solutions and projects. Within the Data Center Industry your focus will be on the sales of these solutions and projects. Basic knowledge of electrical power distribution is expected. This in combination with Data Center specific knowledge and extensive market relationships would make you the perfect candidate. However this is not a must.
What are the responsibilities associated with the job?
- Further development of in Europe residing end-clients, consultants en contractors.
- Further development of global named accounts.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop close relationships with Siemens (international) operating capture and execution teams.
“What do you need to make real what matters?”
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- At least 10 years of experience in the sales of power transmission and distribution systems and / or projects ranging from medium voltage down to low voltage.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- You are eager and energetic, using your skills and initiative to seek out opportunity instead of waiting for it to come to you.
- You have the resilience and determination to nurture short and long sales cycles.
- A flexible attitude and willingness to travel.
- Basic knowledge related to the transmission and distribution of electrical energy.
"We have quite a lot to offer, but what’s in it for you?"
Working at Siemens is truly rewarding. Not only because of what you can contribute, but also because of the benefits we offer you to make your work and life more enjoyable, more flexible and more exciting.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees. Therefor we offer you:
- A good salary and variable income.
- 40 days' leave per year.
- Enthusiastic and fun colleagues.
- A very diverse team with people from different countries and backgrounds.
- You will be part of an international brand and network.
- Continuous development opportunities.
- Fitness and seated massage opportunities during or after work.
“We don’t need superheroes, but super minds” – We're looking for you!
If you're interested, don't waste time - apply now. Please submit your motivation and CV by clicking on the button below.
Should you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Marianne van Ruyven, tel. +316 - 10 20 43 60.
Screening and assessments are part of the hire process.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.
Job ID: 103812
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time