Expert Sales Laboratory Diagnostics
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally.
Then come in and join our team in Switzerland as Expert Sales Laboratory Diagnostics.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- As position holder you will be in charge for sales activities of laboratory diagnostic solutions.
- This includes customer care of current clients as well as the acquisition of new clients.
- You elaborate offers and work on tenders until final contract negotiations. Therefore, you are in close coordination with the relevant contact persons of our clients and with internal functions.
- The position is characterized by a high level of travel activity (around 3 days per week within Switzerland) for client visits as well as representational tasks on regional, national and, if needed, international congresses.
- After an onboarding phase, your sales region is foreseen to be the German speaking part of Switzerland.
- You work home-based; that means that you will drive directly from your domicile to the respective clients.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.ch/laboratory-diagnostics.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Ideally you possess a background in a natural sciences‘ discipline and you gained several years of work experience in sales.
- You are experienced with laboratory diagnostics solutions; ideally as well in the area of applications or technical sales.
- You have a solid track record in direct client communication and a profound orientation towards clients‘ needs.
- You are used to work with MS-Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Your personality and skills:
- You know how to build up well-structured Powerpoint presentations for the needs of different target groups and you like presenting.
- Your profound knowledge in negotiation techniques supports you applying such adapted to the respective situation.
- You are an open and self-initiative personality who recognizes change as a chance.
- Ideally you live in the region of Argovia.
- You like being on the road, you work independently and you have a good flair to coordinate with colleagues even though you don’t see them regularly.
- You are fluent in German and English. Knowledge in French is a plus.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.ch/about and apply online.
Would you like to know more? Talk to us! Contact person for this position is Daniela Antoni; phone: +41(0) 79 547 94 34.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 103821
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time