Internship Digitalization 2.0 80-100 %
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
We realise what matters: Our Building Technologies division makes buildings, cities and infrastructures smarter and more energy-efficient. As the leading technology partner worldwide we offer solutions and services for personal safety, building safety and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning, and energy management. Building Technology has its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland. Create the future together with approximately 30 000 colleagues and help us to make the world a little better every day.
Your new responsibilities
- Support for international market launches of digital products and services
- Creation and evaluation of business cases in cooperation with focus countries
- Support the planning and organizing of international workshops
- International cooperation via various communication channels
Your skills and experience
- Current student or recent bachelor graduate in the fields of economics, business informatics or industrial engineering
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office
- Basic knowledge of project and change management
- Creative mindset and affinity for creative (IT) technologies
- Flair for analytics and complex situations as well as structured and self-reliant working methods
- Fluent in German, very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Start ideally August 2019 or by arrangement, for one year
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform (using the «Application» button). Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact email@example.com mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Job ID: 103831
Organization: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time