Project Manager for GS IT PS division (m/f)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Coordinate multidiscipline and worldwide teams (internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects);
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
• Ensure resource availability and allocation;
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
• Reporting status to management stakeholders on a regular, agreed upon basis.
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
• Clear understanding of IT
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
• Follow Siemens’s project management methodology and standard operating procedures
• Escalate project issues as appropriate.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
• Between 5 to 7 years of proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
• Advanced knowledge of Project Management principles, concepts, procedures, practices and tools
• Excellent communication, presentation, and customer management skills with advanced problem solving skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Good understanding of IT technologies
• Very good knowledge of IT Architectures and topologies
• Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must, additional language like German is a plus
• PMP / Agile certifications are a plus.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 103832
Organization: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time