Project Manager (m/f/diverse) Strategy Implementation - Healthineers Performance System (HPS)
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Project Manager (m/f/diverse) for Strategy Implementation to drive the Healthineers Performance System (HPS) transformation through impact driven project management responsibilities.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
HPS, the Healthineers Performance System, is our company-wide approach to continuously improve the performance and agility of the company with its nearly 50,000 employees worldwide. HPS offers structured ways to work according to the principles of lean. It includes proven methods that any employee or team can implement easily. The Healthineers Performance System (HPS) team's mission is to empower the business units to use HPS to deliver on their strategy.
- As HPS Project Manager you successfully design and implement HPS expert community events globally. You enable a thriving HPS expert network of people and act as a first point of trust and contact for this community
- As HPS Project Manager you further develop and maintain the HPS collaboration platform Teamspace. You drive one look and feel for all HPS related training material and come up with a sustainable setup for future Knowledge Management for the HPS Scale-Up
- As HPS Project Manager you establish and create the concept of HPS Web Based Trainings and implement it in a global rollout as a complementary offer of the HPS academy to existing class-room trainings courses
- As HPS Project Manager you are the interface to all HPS Business Leaders understanding and fulfilling their requirements on most important scale up activities based on proven data and prioritized business needs
- As HP Project Manager you support the business
in achieving its productivity numbers by being responsible for the
framework and concepts of the Scale Up in the Communities
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- You have several years of project management experience resulting in proven Business impact through Operational Excellence or Continuous Business Improvement. Certifications in project management (e.g. PMI, PM@Siemens) or business strategy are considered a plus
- You have good knowledge of project management as well as lean methodology
- You will be organizing the global HPS Annual Conference, therefore you have experience in managing global cross-functional events
- Ideally you already have experience with HPS methods and their execution on business challenges
Your attributes and skills:
- Diversity is the key to our success. Therefore you are used to embrace and value different viewpoints and individual qualities
- With your excellent German and English language skills, you effectively communicate with stakeholders on all management levels
- You say what you do and you do what you say. You live up to your commitments and excel at execution.
- You don’t compromise on quality and drive for continuous improvement. You have the ability to execute multiple priorities while delivering high quality results
- Missed opportunities are our biggest risks. You have the ability to quickly and comprehensively identify business drivers across diverse businesses. You are driven to work independently on challenging topics under limited time and resources. You ask “why not” instead of “why”
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilitiesWish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch
We care about your data privacy and take
compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously.
For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask
instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload
your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career
opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when
relevant positions become open. Click here
to get started.
all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 103843
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time