Siemens is looking For the Energy Management Division, Customer Services unit for an International Promoter of our Monitoring & Diagnostic Portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be responsible of the development and management of the sales activity and clients.
The international Promoter/Sales has to train and support our regional company WW in regard to our monitoring & diagnostic portfolio, has to understand new market requirements respect to the different regions. He, she will need to agree regional Budget and consolidate the global sales figures.
What will you manage in the short term?
- National & International promotion of Monitoring & Diagnostics Products;
- Support regional Siemens Sales team, regional agents in order to sell Monitoring & Diagnostic Products;
- Participate in customers meeting;
- Define and agree with Focus region annual Sales Target
- Consolidate global figures
- coordinate the tendering & Sales team
- Identification and research of potential International customers;
- Post sales activity;
- Identification of regional Market requirements, (technical aspects, Price level) in line with the Product Lifecycle manager;
- Support in the strategy definition with HQ and push for R&D budget allocation for developing new Market Functionalities to improve the product functionalities or to develop new products.
- Research and select new team member in relation to the Business
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to technological innovation Energy Transmission and Distribution Assets, IoT and Industrial Clouds Application, Digitalization related topic;
· At least 2-3 years’ experience in sales of technical services within Digitalization, with a good knowledge in :
- Transmission and Distribution Assets (Power Transformer, HV&MV Circuit Breakers, Disconnectors, Protection Relay and all relevant Sub Station Asset
- Electronic application in Sub Station environments
- SW & IoT knowledge
· Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Energy, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Automation or Technical High School Diploma
· General knowledge of Automation and Digitalization
· Available to frequent business trips on nationa & international level,
· Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken, German or arabian and spanish language are a plus
· Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
· Execellent relationship and customer focus capabilities;
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data.
For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 103871
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time