Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
- Clarify assessment demand with customers
- Conduct preparation meetings defining scope and technical details of security assessments
- Steer penetration testers or perform penetration test
- Perform quality check on assessment reports and provide to customers
- Perform follow up meeting with customers explaining findings and corresponding technical risks.
Does this sound good? Our perfect
candidate must have…
- Several years of experience with SAP systems operation
- Profound knowledge of SAP technologies such as ABAP, Hana, UI5 etc.
- Profound knowledge of secure coding ABAP and hardening of SAP systems / setting up SAP environments, configuring SAP systems and components securely
- Profound experience in managing projects
- Basic knowledge and understanding of how to perform penetration tests / security checks on SAP systems
- Basic programming skills with some or all of the following: ABAP, Java, UI5
- Ideally but not obligatory: BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or a equivalent combination of education Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Infrastructure security, e.g. hardening of UNIX/LINUX, Windows Systems, SQL DB, Oracle DB, IIS, Apache
- Network security, e.g. secure network zones, firewall configuration
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 103872
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time