Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role. Siemens Mesoamerica is part of the global conglomerate with a presence in over 190 countries and more than 400 thousand employees worldwide.
To secure a Siemens Power and Gas long term future in Mexico, Central America y Caribbean by continually expanding its market presence and fully exploiting its product & portfolio offering across international Oil & Gas customers.
The role also requires experience within the Power Generation Technologies, knowledge of project development and the understanding of customers decision criteria, as you are ultimately responsible for being the technical and commercial face of the opportunity and closing the deal.
The successful individual will be able to generate new value creating initiatives for the customer, positioning themselves as a trusted advisor at all levels of the customers business.
Your new task -challenging and future-oriented
• Coordinate and monitor the production and timely delivery of prototypes is one of their tasks.
• Coordinate the interfaces with other departments, i.a. Engineering, manufacturing and SCM.
• Monitor the compliance of budgets and schedules given.
• Provide an environment that supports the efficient development of new products.
• Support in the creation, evaluation, testing and application of specifications and other technical documentation, especially for coating processes, complete your task profile
Qualifications and Requirements
• He has successfully completed his technical studies in the field of manufacturing, materials science or industrial engineering..
• You have proven experience in the successful execution of projects.
• Is safe when dealing with MS Office products (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
• You have experience with MS Project and SAP (Desirable)
• Smooth English skills are a matter of course for you
Candidate willing to relocate to Mexico City.
How to apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
What else do you to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 103925
Organization: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time