Remote Diagnostic Centre (RDC) Analyst
Siemens Power Generation Services (PS) has exciting opportunities for Remote Diagnostic Centre (RDC) Engineers.
The successful candidates will work within a diverse team based in our Siemens Singapore office.
This role is primarily office based and will be subject to continuous professional development from both academic and product related perspectives. Product development and more specificRemote Diagnostic System training requirements will be assessed during on-boarding and an appropriate personal development plan created and delivered thereafter.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide remote monitoring and reporting for assigned connected sites under Daily Monitoring, reporting to local RDC Manager.
- Remote Diagnostic Monitoring activity must be carried out to ensure that our customer’s equipment degradation and downtime is minimised.
- Create customer reports & ticketing to ensuring it is timely, concise and technically accurate whilst delivering maximum commercial leverage.
- Identify opportunities for development and support the overall RDS Research & Development engineering priorities.
- Work with the RDS Operations, Technical Services & Product Management teams to develop and sustain a continuous growth of the RDS value addition capability.
- Coordinate and execute root cause analysis to remove bottlenecks in data post processing (bug fixing).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- A genuine passion for data driven services, using data to drive better service.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline and ideally will have worked in a remote diagnostics discipline.
- Experience in multiple Engineering environments including: Design Engineering, Controls Engineering, Assembly and Test, Installation & Commissioning, Performance Engineering, Support Engineering, Technical Helpdesk, Remote Diagnostic Services.
- Must be customer focused and be able to demonstrate leadership, trouble shooting, problem solving and analytical skills / decision making in a high pressure environment.
- Be analytical. Open & Inclusive. Pragmatic. Big-picture thinker.
- Initiative and be a flexible self-starter, working with minimal direction.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, holiday, allowances and pension.
Job ID: 103951
Organization: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time