Commercial (Economics/Accounts) Internship @ Siemens
- Customer order receipt, Order confirmation issuing, Purchase order placing and tracking, order modifications and cancellation, Delivery note and Billing creation
- Initiates invoicing according to project progress and contractual terms
- Payments follow up with customers.
- Managed Time Sheets and Productivity reports per Employee / Project
- Supports Procurement & Logistics,
- Documentation of commercial records.
- Manage the GR/IR and workflow processes for the business to ensure aged items are minimal.
- Business communication with internal department and external customer.
- Good team work spirit
- Other ad-hoc tasks which might be assigned
- University Graduated/ Student: preferred Accounting / Economics University;
- English knowledge- advanced;
- MS Office is a must;
- Knowledge of commercial topics
Job ID: 103954
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time