CS Business Administration
Job Profile: Do you want to craft the future with Siemens Ltd.? Join our Digital Factory Division and help us in solving complex process control challenges of the industry with your experienced knowledge in Business Administration.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- · You should have handled Projects under POC accounting & should have Adequate Working & system knowledge on POC accounting
- · You must Ensure correct Order Entry for Spares and Repair Cases Ensure proper booking of Field Services and AMC contracts as per process.
- · Customer visits for negotiations, contractual discussions, payment follow-ups and reconciliations
GR/ IR clearing for local & Foreign Vendors
- o Working Capital Management, Data Management & Hygiene
- o Governance – Reporting & ENSURING compliance as per Siemens guidelines
- o Handling of Audits (both external & internal), ICFR audits
- o Project UOV analysis, inventory management & closure of completed projects
- o Monitor project profitability and ensure Revenue is recognized correctly and receivable Management.
- · Review of age wise outstanding of debtors and making collection plan. Follow up with customer for collection.
- · Transfer of retention amount to retention account with correct due date. Adjustment of Advance payment. Maintaining proper due date of the debtors.
- · Critical review of debtors and initiating due date shifting of Debtors to reflect the correct due date
- · Scrutinizing & circulation of project related MIS to all stakeholders
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
- You are a graduate in B.COM with consistent track record and experience of 5 to 6 years in Business Administration.
- You have an experience in Business Administration and Project Management
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Kalwa, Airoli – Navi Mumbai where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 103971
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time