Junior Specialist / Specialist of Accounts Payable with English (Turkish as advantage)
Are you looking for a job in an international and stable company?
Are you interested in the Shared Service Center?
Do you speak English?
Are you interested in the field of accounting?
Then we are looking just for you!
The Shared Service Center in Siemens is called Global Shared Services (GSS) and is an internal provider of services in accounting, HR administration and Supply Chain Management. Job vacancies are suitable mainly for Fresh Graduates, because we don't need any previous experience. So GSS is an ideal place to start you career. For new joiners there is and intensive training prepared. Support from our side is a sure thing. GSS is ready to help you with your personal and professional development.
Your tasks would be:
* processing and posting invoices in the SAP system
* matching purchase orders to invoices
* invoice checking if all requirements are correct
* daily communication with clients via email or phone
* participating in monthly, quarterly and yearly closings
* close cooperation with other GSS departments (Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Master Data)
* contribution of implementation of new and updated processes
* regular reporting
What we require:
* high school degree
* advanced knowledge of English
* knowledge of Turkish as advantage
* very good knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel)
* customer service orientation and ability to work under pressure
* very good communication skills
* proactivity, responsibility and punctuality
* time flexibility and team player
* 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
* an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
* e - meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
* possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
* various discounts and offers
Job ID: 103976
Organization: Financial Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time