Cost and Value Engineering Expert 成本与价值分析专家
Cost and Value Engineering Expert (Technology Expert)
We are looking for a technology specialist for specific technology (e.g. mechanical parts such as casting, machining, welding, stamping process, material application, manufacturing process, etc), and responsible for the cost and value evaluation of purchased parts and related manufacturing technology / process through application of all CVE levers to develop quantitative target costs and value drivers, while adhering to quality and supply chain requirements
What are my responsibilities?
- Evaluate and determine best cost and value position for purchased parts in assigned technology field
- through application of Cost and Value Engineering levers and methods.
- Ensure transparency in production processes, related costs and improvement potentials through application
- of appropriate tools for
Cost Analysis and Optimization (CAO), Supply Chain Productivity
and Design to Value (DtC) along the CVE processes.
feasible costs per component as basis for bottom-up target indication and
cost split as part of
system target costing process.
- Propose improvement measures and quantification of potentials to Systems CVEs and other functions.
- Calculate cost baselining and regular cost updates for components acc. to maturity of design.
- impact of alternative technical options (materials, manufacture methods) during the product development process.
engineering concerning the most cost effective solution based on standardized
processes and production methods.
- Propose DtC measures to R&D and Systems CVEs along with quantified financial impact expectation.
- Identify, quantify and drive supply chain productivity improvement measures, contribute transparency to
- Propose technology-based and lean optimization measures in the supply chain.
- Support procurement in negotiation with suppliers.
- Determine material field strategy of together with Commodity Management.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or above education background, preferred in Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in R&D/ Engineering, Production or production engineering
- Advanced customer value and costing knowledge, cost structure analysis, cost modeling and process
- Experience in CVE is preferred, in particular in cost structure analysis (TcPCM environment).
- Strong communication skills and team work skills.
- Advanced assertiveness, negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Basic project management skills, commercial knowledge
Job ID: 103980
Organization: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time