Talent Acquisition Intern
Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow.
The local Talent Acquisition team is part of the Human Resources department at Gizella street in Budapest serving Siemens Hungary. We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and great team player to join our team. You should be passionate about recruitment and you should love working with people. Read through our job description, apply and join our team to make a real difference, be part of our success and become a real #FutureMaker.
What kind of tasks will you have?
- Providing full support for the Talent Acquisition team in all areas connected with recruitment & employer branding
- Handling incoming CVs and screen new applicants
- Scheduling and participating on interviews
- Sourcing new candidates and managing talent pools
- Creating job adverts and job descriptions
- Stakeholder management with Hiring Managers, colleagues and recruitment agencies
- Handling all recruitment related administration while supporting the end-to-end recruitment process
What makes you stand out?
- Fluent Hungarian, English on a conversational level, German is an advantage
- Some experience in recruitment and/or sourcing
- Customer oriented, focused mentality
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to work both as part of a team and also individually
- Digital fluency and strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
What else do you need to know?
- Up to Full time position, 40 hours/week
- Student status is not a requirement, fresh graduates are also welcome
- Employment contract: One-year fixed term Siemens Internship Contract will be provided
- Internship Benefit Package: Monthly Basic Wage + Cafeteria
- Development and training opportunities in an international environment
- After one year the contract can be renewed or changed to permanent
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Job ID: 103989
Organization: Human Resources
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time