Field Service Controls/Electrical/Instruments Engineer (Medium Gas Turbines)
With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
What are my responsibilities?
- To carry out both scheduled and emergency maintenance and repair of Siemens Gas turbines, including all components and subsystems regarding the control system, electrical equipment and instrumentation
- Work on different sites situated in Russian Federation and abroad (energy plants, oil and gas industry sites including remote locations etc.)
- To represent Siemens on customer's sites
- To be a communicator between the client and the project management and close cooperation with technical support
- To be able to carry out the fault finding and troubleshooting in Gas Turbines and associated eqipment
- To assess the operational criteria and create internal and external technical reports
- To cooperate with other contractors required for work with clients
- To ensure full compliance with EHS rules
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Engineering Education (specialization – Automation/Electrical).
- Long term experience in relevant areas
- Perfect working knowledge of gas turbine control systems (Preferably Allan Bradley ControlLogix), electrical equipment and instrumentation.
- Customer-oriented behavior and appropriate ethics in work
- Stress-resistance, ability to work in team
- The necessary work style can be described as an independent and loyal to the employer
- Good knowledge of verbal and written Russian
- Good knowledge of verbal and written English
- Readiness to business-trips (domestic as well as abroad)
- Ability to be mobilized to site within 24 hours to cover emergency calls
- Capability to work in difficult climatic conditions, including a state of health
How do I apply?
To apply please pass online registration for this job requisition.
Job ID: 103993
Organization: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time