With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
What are my responsibilities?
- To carry out both scheduled and emergency maintenance and repair of Siemens Gas turbines, including all components and subsystems regarding the control system, electrical equipment and instrumentation
- Work on different sites situated in Russian Federation and abroad (energy plants, oil and gas industry sites including remote locations etc.)
- To represent Siemens on customer's sites
- To be a communicator between the client and the project management and close cooperation with technical support
- To be able to carry out the fault finding and troubleshooting in Gas Turbines and associated eqipment
- To assess the operational criteria and create internal and external technical reports
- To cooperate with other contractors required for work with clients
- To ensure full compliance with EHS rules
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Engineering Education (specialization – Automation/Electrical).
- Long term experience in relevant areas
- Perfect working knowledge of gas turbine control systems (Preferably Allan Bradley ControlLogix), electrical equipment and instrumentation.
- Customer-oriented behavior and appropriate ethics in work
- Stress-resistance, ability to work in team
- The necessary work style can be described as an independent and loyal to the employer
- Good knowledge of verbal and written Russian
- Good knowledge of verbal and written English
- Readiness to business-trips (domestic as well as abroad)
- Ability to be mobilized to site within 24 hours to cover emergency calls
- Capability to work in difficult climatic conditions, including a state of health
How do I apply?
To apply please pass online registration for this job requisition.
Job ID: 103993
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time