Civil Section Engineer / Inżynier Budowy
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow.
We are one of the premier companies in the international power generation sector providing leading-edge power and energy solutions. SIEMENS Power & Gas Engineering Center in Wrocław takes part in developing and building fossil fuel power plants in Europe, Africa, Middle and Far East.
Currently we looking for a Civil Engineer for Power Plant construction abroad. As Section Engineer in a Civil Team, the hired person will be responsible for construction and erection of civil works supplied by different parties / subcontractors and providing proper and expedient technical direction to drive and control these activities.
What do you need to make real what matters?
- Civil Engineer Degree / Diploma;
- Min. 5 years of experience as Civil Site Manager / engineer on large construction sites, overseas experience will be an advantage;
- Fluent command of the Polish & English language in writing and speaking ( German as an advantage);
- Declared intention to live and work abroad for long period (min. 5 years);
- Valid passport and international driving license;
- Leadership skills.
What part will you play?
- Surveillance of civil works, checking of field erection documentation, including “as-built” documentation, identify outstanding or incomplete drawings or interface details, maintain a site log book;
- Instruction, monitoring, coordination of activities of the subcontractor, which should be executed on site according to the specification only;
- Participation in acceptance testing, takeovers (by customer or regulatory authorities);
- Time schedule tracking;
- Ensure compliance with the requirements, regulations and procedures governing HSE, local law;
- Controlling manpower deployment, assessing additional works;
- Perform quality control, pursue corrective measures in case of non-conformance.
- Opportunity to gain unique experience on the biggest energy projects in the world with edge technology,
- Employment in Poland, work on delegations abroad ( delegations from few months up to 3 years),
- Work with an international team,
- Clear and stable professional career path,
- …and much more!
We are looking forward to receive your application!
- CV in English
- Testimonials from previous employments
Before applying you will be asked to answer a few questions.
Check our website to get more information: http://www.siemens.pl
Job ID: 104021
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time