If you are interested in information technologies, up-to-date software for medical devices, Linux and Docker environment we would love to have you on board in our team in Siemens Healthcare Kosice.
You can expect interesting work, excellent career opportunities, high company culture and excellent team.
More about our projects can be found at:
Task and Responsibilities
- Configuration and administration of Linux environment
- Configuration of Docker containers for applications
- Cooperation in international work team setup
Required education, skills and personality requirements
University education/ Bachelor's degree
English – expert (interpreting)
- Linux administration and configuration skills ( Ubuntu, Debian, …)
- C/C++ programming skills
- Docker container configuration experience
- Basic knowledge from IT infrastructure
- Python programming skills is advantage
- Experince with xenomai real time system is advantage
- Nvidia/CUDA basic knowledge is advantage
- Experience with TFS environment is advantage
- Ability to work in team as well as solve problems independently
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 1600 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 104038
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time