Part Time Working Student (Service Engineer Sinumerik systems)
For our Industry Field Services Group, we are looking for a Part-time Service Engineer for Sinumerik systems to be located in Gebze and visit all cities in Turkey.
This role will be responsible for performing and commissioning of retrofit projects, fault intervention/elimination, repair and preventive maintenance for industrial automation and sinumerik systems.
What are my responsibilities?
- Perform commissioning, fault intervention/elimination, repair and preventive maintenance for industrial automation and sinumerik systems.
- Responsible for increasing own technical and application skills to improve service quality
- Understand the customer needs and take necessary actions to create appropriate solutions
- Create service sales opportunities (service and maintenance contracts, spare parts, modernization, energy efficiency, motor maintenance and repair etc.) in customer plants and forward the opportunities to the sales team
- Carry out small sized modernization projects and do the commissioning of projects on site
- Supply creative feedbacks to increase the quality of service operations and processes
- Providing know-how and sharing with other colleagues
- Supporting functions of the different automation projects
- Planning, reporting and improvement activities
- Planning, organization and execution of start-up of operations
- Supporting engineering teams on customer locations
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in faculty of in Electrical and/or Electronics, Mechatronics, Control Engineering or related area.
- Very good command of English both written and spoken.
- Able to work min.3 days/week during winter time, 4-5 days/week during summer time.
- Good knowledge in SIMATIC PLC (S7-1200, S7-1500), HMI (Basic and Comfort Panels), Industrial Communication (SCALANCE, PROFINET, PROFIBUS), Drives (SINAMICS V/G/S- series) and Safety Technologies.
- Knowledge of solution projects
Job ID: 104042
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time