Financial Controlling Specialist
For Siemens Financial Services in Sisli, we are looking for a Financial Controlling Specialist who will perform reporting and controlling activities within the company.
What are my responsibilities?
- Preparation of monthly financial statements (local GAAP and IFRS)
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Preparation and analysis of the budgets and forecasts
- Profitability analysis and opex controlling
- Ensure the required flow of data and information to the Headquarter in given deadlines
- Initiate and ensure implementation of internal control activities
- Executing the relations with the external/internal auditors and BRSA.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or related fields
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in an audit firm.
- Good knowledge of IFRS reporting
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Advance level of MS Office Applications
- Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Willingness and potential for learning and development
- High sense of responsibility, adaptability to strict deadlines
What else do I need to know?
* Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement
* No restriction for travelling abroad
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 104044
Organization: Financial Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time