For Siemens Financial Services in Sisli, we are looking for a Senior Controller who will perform reporting and controlling activities within the company.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for submission of financial statement according to Local GAAP and IFRS.
- Preparation and analysis of the budgets and forecasts
- Profitability analysis and OPEX controlling.
- Ensure the required flow of data and information to the Headquarter in given deadlines.
- Initiate and ensure implementation of internal control activities and proper IT controls.
- Executing the relations with the external/internal auditors and BRSA
- Continuously improve IT infrastructure to create maximum efficiency in the financial reporting and budgeting process. Manage IT change requests related to reporting and controlling.
- Take necessary actions in the company to comply with Turkish regulations with local legal department. Ensure the implementation of Siemens compliance program.
- Be active member in various projects initiated by Headquarter and Region.
- Executing the relations with the external/internal auditors and BRSA.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or related fields
- Minimum 3 years audit company experience and 2-3 years additional experience in a similar position in multinational companies
- Good knowledge of IFRS reporting
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Advance level of MS Office Applications
- Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Willingness and potential for learning and development
- High sense of responsibility, adaptability to strict deadlines
What else do I need to know?
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement
- No restriction for travelling abroad
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 104046
Organization: Financial Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time