Agile Program Manager (m/w/divers)
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Agile Program Manager (m/w/divers).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will set up, lead and coach Baukasten development projects ensuring relevant stakeholder involvement from Business Areas, Business Lines and Technology Centers
- You will set up and facilitate close interaction (“co-creation”) with Business Areas, Business Lines and Technology Centers fostering a sustainable organizational change
- You will develop, roll out and coach Baukasten methodology and enablers under consideration of strategical, technological, economical and mindset aspects
- You will identify and evaluate Baukasten development projects and support monitoring of their performance and business contribution
- You will support the execution of the Siemens Healthineers Baukasten strategy in Baukasten development projects to generate synergies and business impact across the Siemens Healthineers product portfolio
- You support the collaboration network across Siemens Healthineers to drive a continuous innovation culture for Baukasten methodology and enablers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed education or equivalent studies in natural sciences, engineering sciences, computer sciences, preferably augmented with a PhD
- You have several years of work experience and demonstrated expert competencies in development principles of modular products
Your attributes and skills:
- You have proven excellent collaboration and agile / lean project and change management skills in the context of global, intercultural and cross-functional teams across the organizations
- You can demonstrate advanced analytical and strategic thinking capabilities, a pragmatic way of implementation and a pro-active working style
- You are highly motivated to live, actively drive and coach an ownership culture to create synergies and business impact for Siemens Healthineers
- You acquired product know-how in Siemens Healthineers product portfolio and its architectures
- You are highly motivated to live and coach an ownership culture to create synergies and business value for Siemens Healthineers
- Your spoken and written English and German skills meet negotiation standard
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Arne Wassermann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 104061
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time