Senior Manager People Excellence (m/w/diverse) - Training conception & development
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new role as a Senior Manager People Excellence (m/w/diverse), you will be responsible for increasing SFS awareness and integrating SFS in the Siemens sales process via tailored awareness and training tools for Siemens Industrial Sales.
- You will continuously develop and improve the strategic concept and realize the roadmap.
- Therefore you will analyze the status and align needs via the stakeholder involvement/training community.
- You select and manage resources for the realization of company-specific activities from project setup/staffing to implementation, define roles/tasks and manage stakeholders.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for planning, structuring and regularly monitoring the budget for FiTraining program of selected companies.
- You will conduct planning and review sessions with stakeholders about activities, select vendors, hire resources and ensure an end-to-end order to the billing process.
- You contribute to SFS cross-company activities, e.g. by integrating company-specific training tools into SFS channels and company-specific platforms.
- Thus you act as a SFS training community member. You participate in overall activities, network and create content.
- You have experience at senior level in the area of SFS, in a core company or within a training function.
- You have already gained at least 5 years of experience, preferably in the areas of training, marketing, KAM, business development or PM.
- High leadership skills and the ability to lead (international) virtual teams as well as a strong commitment and motivation characterize you.
- You are an expert for Stakeholder and change management as well as for the development of strategic concepts and roadmaps.
- You have profound knowledge of the sales process and account management as well as the management of global virtual communities.
- With your fluency in English you won't have any problems working with people across countries, cultures and professional backgrounds (roles and levels).
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Klaus Lensch.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 104062
Organization: Financial Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time