SHS DC IND DS is a key partner for Digital Services in developing digital products.
In the role of Technical Lead in the Integrated Decision Support product development team, you will be responsible for Requirements Engineering (SAN), Design, Development, Test and Deployment of product component(s). The primary responsibilities are:
• Requirement analysis
• Contribute to high level and low level design of software solutions
• Author project artifacts (requirement/design/test specification) ensuring product delivery conforming to quality processes
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines
• Design and implementation of (unit/integration) tests using TDD / BDD approach to ensure high quality product delivery
• Perform code reviews
• Active contribution in the risk analysis of the product
In addition, you may also be required to perform the following activities as per business needs:
• Organize and drive activities of the scrum team to achieve iteration / project goals along with PO and AR
• Responsible for functional management of the scrum team members - developers
Desired Qualification and Experience:
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M. Tech / M. S. (Computer Science)
Experience: 8 - 12 years of experience in design and development including 2 - 3 years of team management experience.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Excellent programming skills - C# .Net Core, Angular 2+, SQL, REST API, PowerShell. Good knowledge of OOPS, design principles & patterns.
• Good knowledge of at least one of the following healthcare standards/protocols: FHIR, DICOM, HL7, IHE.
• Desirable: Docker, Kubernetes, Azure
• Deep knowledge of inter-process communication, multi-threading, data-structures, unit-testing frameworks (NUnit, Karma, Jasmine), Agile processes
• Desirable: Test Driven Development / Behavior Driven Development and other extreme programming methods
• Knowledge of Static code Analysis. Exposure to TFS / VSTS is preferred
• Sound knowledge of software engineering processes
General/Soft Skill requirements:
• Ability to learn and work independently
• Strong Analytical and Problem solving Skills
• Excellent communication skills and experience in working in geographically distributed teams.
• Self motivated and self driven
• Excellent team player
• Winning attitude (Startup culture)