Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories. To make difference join our Digitalization and Technology Solutions team based in Bangalore.
Sr Java/J2ee Developer/Lead
Are you passionate about growing your Development skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented UI Developer to join our Digitalization and Technology Solutions team in Bangalore.
Drive client's success by connecting customers and partners to the value of the Internet of Things, business-centric architectures, and key technology transitions. Self motivated and highly skilled technology lead who enjoys architecture, design and coding and who has the experience and aptitude to lead others towards excellence in their technical work. Define project requirements envisioning system features and functionality. Determine design methodologies and tool sets, design and conduct tests, integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting, study and establish connectivity with network systems and information servers, troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms. Provide technical leadership and support while encouraging junior team members to take initiative and responsibility for their work. Mentor engineering and development team resources on engineering and software development best practices with a focus on Java/J2EE technologies.
Qualification : BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA
• 8+ years of hands-on experience in Java / J2EE & related technologies
• Prior Architect role for at least 2+ years using Service-Oriented Architeture (SOA), Spring Security, Spring MVC and RESTful web services
• Experience in developing applications on cloud
• Knowledge in Cloud Platforms
• Knowledge in Caching, Queuing, Service Discovery
• Knowledge in rule engine, work flow engine
• Knowledge of architectural, design, programming and testing techniques
• Ability to work in an Agile environment and to be productive with tools like Jira, Confluence, and Git
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and technical coaching skills
• Strong work ethic with ability to work independently, prioritize & manage work to meet critical timelines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to prioritize projects and develop solutions while adhering to overall Information Technology standards
Capability to collaborate with responsibility and respect.
• Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
• We are looking forward to getting to know you!
• If you have any questions, just mail to email@example.com
• As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.