SHD DX Sr P&C Manager LAS Shanghai
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
* Coordinate overall planning of projects and decide on allocation of resources.
* Maintain constant communication to customers, outside contractors or other stakeholders.
* Oversee efficiency of Project Management in the related projects, within the team.
* Manage or supports consolidation and completion of budget plannings for all projects, and ensures related reportings.
* Monitor continuously the status of all assigned projects, and supports the accountable Project Managers.
* Ensure quality standards for Project Management processes are met at all times.
* Initiate improvements and ensures appropriate PM workflow environment.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
* May clarify cases of resource conflicts as an escalation point, in cooperation with PMO organization.
Your qualifications and experience:
Minimum 3 years Project management experience; Healthcare industry experience is a plus
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 104155
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time