Siemens SSCL EHS Officer西门子传感器与通讯有限公司 EHS专员 大连
- Assure compliance to applicable national and local regulations/laws;
- Establish, implement and maintain the EHS management system;
- Organize and implement information communication, training and education related to EHS;
- Monitor and measure the management for EHS performance;
- Communicate and consult between SSCL and interested parties like local governments, suppliers and subcontractors;
- Organize and implement EHS check and inspection at regular intervals;
- Organize investigation and analysis for any incident and accident occurred in SSCL;
- Assist and support each department to ensure good conditions of operation on EHS management system and continuous improvement;
- Well manage, implement and improve related to all EHS affairs.
- Technical Bachelor degree and above.
- More than 5 years work experience in EHS aspect.
- Solid knowledge on plant safety, environment protection, employee health.
- Expertise of ISO14001/OHSAS18001.
- Project management skill is preferred.
- Command of manufacturing processes knowledge
- Familiar with relevant national regulations/laws.
- Independence and ownership.
- Good team work spirit.
- Affluent communication skill.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Good in speaking and written English
Job ID: 104162
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time