For our Regional Process Office, we are looking for a Process Consultant to be located in Kartal who will be responsible for optimizing and modeling assigned processes to be integrated into Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Business Intelligence (BI) tools in time, quality and budget.
What are my responsibilities?
- Evaluation of new RPA and BI opportunities by analysing processes and assessing feasibility
- Optimization of processes, mapping data sources and developing solutions before integrating into RPA or BI tools by designing workshops with all related parties
- Designing processes by creating process diagrams / flowcharts to be integrated into a RPA or BI tool
- Coordinating process owners and RPA developers in Turkey & India to realize RPA and BI projects in target time, quality and budget
- Modelling data analytics solutions for RPA outputs and other data analytics requests business intelligence tools such as Tableau, QlikSense etc.
- Searching for RPA and BI applications in Siemens world and benchmark companies
- Supporting automated processes and solve issues that arise in their day to day running.
- Supporting Continuous Improvement Program by organizing trainings and coordinating coaching sessions
- Supporting 3i Program by creating reports and coordinating meetings for solutions
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- +3 years of experience in related fields
- Understanding of IT tools and workflow based logic
- Experience in Tableau, QlikSense, Visual Basic preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
- Ability to illustrate a business process as a workflow diagram
- Inspired by new technology implementation and driving changes across organization
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with the international project members
- Very good command of English
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 104163
Organization: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time