Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Finance Analyst and be part of the Customer Service division of Siemens Healthineers in the Singapore Commercial organization. The role will be focused on commercial & business administration functions which require strong collaborations with internal stakeholders.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for Period End Closing and Financial Reporting
- Accurate and timely reporting of financial figures to HQ / local management
- Perform journal vouchers to ensure costs / accruals / balance sheet items are booked correctly
- Ensure the company’s financial statements are in accordance with IFRS, company guidelines and business requirements
- Actively seeking improvements to existing data management process and standards
- Liaise with auditors
- You will participate in Bi-Annual budgeting and Monthly Forecasting Cycle
- Full budgeting / forecasting process from orders, P&L to balance sheet and free cash flow
- Management of total service cost of the invitro business
- Input of financial figures into forecasting tool
- Perform variance analysis to understand what are the reasons for changes to business condition and results
- You will be involved in Operations and Projects
- Monitoring of unbilled costs on a monthly basis
- Yearly re-organization activities
- Be the lead commercial for the Productivity @ CS Project
- Any ad-hoc duties and projects as assigned
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You obtain at least a bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance, Chartered Accountant or ACCA
- You have a minimum 3-4 years of experience in commercial, controlling & reporting activities preferably in MNC environment.
- You have experience with SAP system integration will be advantageous
- You have operational exposure to preferably in a product or project business will be an added advantage.
- You have experience in Healthcare industry is preferred
Your personality and skills
You possess strong concepts of accounting & reporting principles.
You are proficient and have advance knowledge of SAP & Excel
You are analytical, meticulous, able to meet tight deadlines and able to work under pressure.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 104198
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time