Siemens Building Technology - Commercial Project Manager - Beijing
- Manage project finances on the basis of contractual development and risk situation, e.g. project gross profit, cash flow, assets and financing instruments;
- Together with Project Manager (PM) ensure the accuracy of cost and pricing calculation;
- Prepare commercial documentation for regular project status meetings and ensure the accuracy of commercial project data;
- responsible for Bidding & Offers based on LoA process, and finalize commercial contracts
- Ensures accuracy of project books and records; initiate invoicing according to project progress and contractual terms; etc.
- Conduct contract negotiations with regard to commercial aspects; Set up and support claim management;
- Identifies, assesses, responds, monitors, reports, escalates all commercial risks; Ensures proper execution of all tasks with all relevant stakeholders e.g. FSS, SFS, CF, RIC, Legal and compliance, HR, ECC, Auditors, etc.
- Manage compliance to all standards, regulations and rules;
- for project together with PM.
How do I need to qualify for this job ?
- Commercial Project manager with more than 3 years of professional experience (preferable within Siemens)
- Fluent in writing and speaking, communication, and computer skills.
- Sufficient knowledge in finance and international trade.
- Ability to encourage and motivate people with responsible attitude.
- Interest in helping and working with customers.
- Familiar with Microsoft office suite is a must.
Job ID: 104206
Organization: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time