Location: Gurgaon, India
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Project Management
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions
Your new role – challenging
Head of all Infrastructure Projects (Signalling, Electrification and TPE) of all existing Metro/ Infra projects (Delhi, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Nagpur).
- You will drive Project Management organization of Mobility- Metro System Project, India including Customer interface, Project mobilization, overall execution/ delivery based on the agreed scope, Contract management, project closures etc.
- Drive overall Projects effectiveness and efficiency, organization is About ~200 project engineers.
- You will work with multi-functional teams to define strategy, identify growth areas & risks, develop roadmap and own end to end delivery.
- You are expected to continuously improvises upon delivery mechanism owing to your strong process orientation and innovative acumen.
- Contract management, interface management and conflict resolution.
- Competency development, mentoring the human capital and building high performance teams, making the right impact.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Over 15 years of experience with over 5 years of experience in a leadership position in a large setup
- Extensive experience in Railways/Metro industry with strong industry network
- Effective project management & customer interaction skills with ability to manage multiple projects and large teams
- Interest in competency development and build high performance teams passionate about driving the change and digital agenda
- Experience of working closely with customers from different cultures and generate impact by exhibiting strong relationship management and networking skills
- Superb communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 104248
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time