Customer Services Centre Director
We are looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join us as Director of our international Customer Service Center for Order Management and other Logistics activities and help us ensure smooth performance of deliveries and contracts with customers throughout Europe.
Your main duty will be to manage and further optimize the sales and purchase order management as well as other logistics activities and further back-office services. You will be responsible for an organization with more than 100 employees, further growing the Service Center and increasing its operational excellence.
What are my responsibilities?
- Implementation of a Global Order Handling strategy for sales and purchase order management in alignment with Headquarters and all stakeholders;
Lead the organization ensuring high quality, consistent and efficient operations across all entities
Drive the continuous improvement of services and processes through the implementation of digital solutions and lean management
Elaboration of budget, ensure cost optimization and market oriented cost position
Optimizing together with the Smart Infrastructure Headquarter the global SCM/Logistics processes and offering enhanced services to support our business
Manage and develop the operational performance of the customer service center, supported by adequate Key Performance Indicators
Lead, coach and develop the center organization with its sub-structure to drive proper engagement and motivation
What do you need to make real what matters?
- Strong and proven leadership skills, ability to manage and develop diverse team, also in organizations 50+ people
Very good experience and expertise in Supply Chain Management
Knowledge in Procurement / Purchase and sales operations will be a plus
Strategic thinking and stakeholder management capabilities
Proven experience with transformations and operational excellence
Experience with implementation of automation and digital solutions especially in CRM and SCM
Taking ownership, being proactive and empathetic at the same time
Willingness to travel to European countries on the regular basis
University degree or equal proven skills
Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
Polish language skills will be a plus.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
96% of our employees consider Siemens an attractive employer (according to New Work Philosophy survey results).
Meet our organization – find out more here.
- A position with wide range of responsibilities, reporting directly to the Siemens Poland CFO and the global Smart Infrastructure Logistics Headquarter
- Working with a highly motivated, dynamic and generation-Z-oriented organization;
- Opportunity to make a real impact on business by strengthening and further developing the customer service center
- Opportunity to work with innovative and modern technologies, products and services in the field of electrification, automation and digitalization;
- Cool and modern working environment and an organizational culture based on trust, responsibility and respect;
- Space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your skills;
- Wide selection of benefits available online (including, among others, Multisport card, cinema /theater/concert tickets, shopping vouchers etc.), company car or other mobility support, private medical care packages, life insurance, holiday subsidy, lunch card
How to join us?
If you are interested in this position please apply online.
Job ID: 104272
Organization: Executive Office
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time