Siemens DF CP Product Manager 西门子数字化工厂 低压控制电器 产品经理（智能电机管理系统） 苏州
What are my responsibilities?
- oPRM role:
1. Definition and controlling of requirements for product development with technical features, economic target data, target dates and system frameworks in the form of requirement specifications
2. Design and provision of the marketing strategy, product-oriented (market entry information (MEI), startup/phase-out strategy, pilot customers, trade fair presence, etc.)
3. Definition of the price line for each product, taking account of the system requirements, together with CP pricing management.
4. Strategic processing of production part procurement, third party.
5. Operational product support (data provision, price maintenance, technical questions, system/application consulting, publications, etc.)
6. Ensuring target profitability for current products (startup planning and controlling, functionality check, quality, complexity reduction, etc.)
7. Definition of “4P” measures for products and systems.
8. Decision-making on, planning and communication of product phase-out
9. Preparation and implementation of defined training content regarding products and systems.
10. Conclusion of contracts and project management for the supply of own products to third parties (brand label sales)
11. Determination, maintenance and provision of technical and commercial data
12. Initiation of measures to ensure competitiveness through benchmarking. Reverse engineering, design to cost measures, etc.
13. Controlling of workflows for product variant management worldwide (inquiry/bid)
14. Achievement of unit number, startup and/or revenue targets for defined products/product groups (together with S&MK)
15. Preparation of the rollout strategy and rollout concepts for new products.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Technical background of Simocode.
2. Abundant experience about Simocode branches and applications.
3. Deep understand about Simocode technical features.
4. oPRM experience would be highly preferred, especially during product definition and realization.
5. Understand and execute “4P” PRM concept in the daily work.
6. Fluent English speaking, be able to communicate with HQ PRM and HQ RD frequently.
7. Communication skills with sales and customers.
What else do I need to know?
We are looking for a PRM head for M3 Simocode. The candidate should have quite good experience in Simocode branch and applications, be able to understand, draft and prioritize the technical features, with proper differentiation concept/thinking compare to other portfolio. The candidate will drive the definition and realization of the M3 Simocode – the low end Simocode dedicate to China Market. Therefore he needs to contact quite often with HQ PRM, HQ RD, HQ BD, local BD and local sales force, in order to define a right product in the proper market position base on “4P” concept. The candidate should also lead the Market Introduction Team to launch the new products successfully according to the committed ramp-up qtys, with certain measures to track and improve ramp-up status.
Job ID: 104274
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time