Head of Controlling of Manufacturing Site
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase productivity and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
- Supervise performance and Cost development of the factory, reporting to Head of Finance
- Direct and coordinate closing tasks, forecasts and annual budgeting process, ensuring a high planning accuracy
- Drive innovation & implement operational best practices in regards of Reporting & Controlling
- Lead, coordinate and manage the Controlling team
- Ensure the factory complies with accounting and reporting standards
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- At least 7 years of experience in Senior Accounting & Controlling role
- in a factory environment
- Very high analytical skills regarding Cost Calculation and Cost drivers
- Strong communication skills in Spanish & English; strong leadership skills with the ability to influence a cross-functional team and members of the management team
- IT afﬁnity for digitalization of ﬁnance processes
- SAP Knowledge
· Experience in advanced Reporting & automation tools (e.g. KNIME, Alteryx, QlikSense, Tableau)
A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
Diverse and dynamic work environment
Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about Siemens? Then let’s stay connected!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 104302
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time