Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase productivity and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For our Manufacturing Site of Low Voltage motors in Guadalajara, (Mexico) we are looking for a Financial Analyst
- Analyze financial results and variances
- Support annual budgeting and monthly forecasts processes
- Develop new reports, automate and increase efficiency of existing reports
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Accounting and controlling knowledge
- Collaborative and cooperative team player
- Strong communication skills in Spanish and English
- IT affinity, being passionate & curious about learning and developing new reporting tools
- Analytical skills and structured problem-solving approach, strong Excel knowledge required
A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
Diverse and dynamic work environment
Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about Siemens? Then let’s stay connected!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 104303
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time