SHL Finance (Sr.) Logistic Officer 104359
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Logistic Officer.
Your mission and responsibilities:
for Delivery realization to achieve TO Forecast and Revenue recognition.
2. Ensure the responsible project operation related issues from Order intake to the delivery on customer side as well as the final customer payment.
3. Coordination internally with BA Sales and OPS, PM, SHS BL Factories for the SCM management, e.g. payment settlement, last call confirmation to the factories and externally for the delivery related follow up with import and export companies and forwarders etc
4. Responsibel for local OEM handling till the correct booking of revenue
5. Ensure the efficient communication with the right interfaces for the entire Delivery handling with external parties, e.g. with Import and Export company, end-user, forwarder etc.
6. Handling of short, wrong delivery for the solution. Damage delivery handling with the coordination with insurance company.
7. Maintain the Project data and progress in the required IT system.
8. Leading role for Projects to optimize processes and risk control in the fields of Supply Chain Management.
9. Be coacher for new comer about the detail system operation and key knowledge in daily process.
10. Other job tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Your qualifications and experiences:
Minimun 5 years working experience in logistics
• Bachelor degree or above, majored in international trading, Logistic Management is preferred.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 104359
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time