Customer Service Representative
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Customer Service Representative. You will monitor daily operations and customer satisfaction in line according to service marketing requirements.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You are the “first line contact” to receive customers service requests
- You plan and resolve resource conflicts and coordinate operation demands e.g. dispatching field staff, schedule field staff for preventive maintenance, spare parts delivery coordination, escalation etc.
- You are responsible to allocate service incident into ERP system with high quality
- You will support operation division in administrational work e.g. SAP, generate reports, tracking etc.
- You will support the Area Service Manager in all resource planning activities.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have prior experience in similar role will be an added advantage however not required
- You have prior experience on SAP, ERP systems
Your personality and skills:
· You are self- driven with strong multi-tasking skills and thrives on challenges
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 104368
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time