Service Manager Infrastructure (m/f)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• The Service Manager has overall accountability for defining the service, ensuring services meet the business need and are delivered in accordance with agreed business requirements, and managing the service lifecycle – often in conjunction with a Service Team.
• Identify IT service or solution related business goals, objectives, and requirements of the business environment.
• Do IT Offers based on requirements - financial and technical, according to a Service Catalogue and Pricing
* Gather approval from customer
* Gather teams and control the activities and teams tasks
* Interact with all operational teams in Germany and Management
* Ensure timely (in SLA) and Quality implementations
* Contract Management - Control all activities from Contracts - SAP and NON-SAP
• Oversee IT services or solution related performance and delivery indicators.
• Support customization and the specification of service elements throughout the entire service lifecycle.
• Setup and Implementations (New Contract/Landscape, Techrefresh, Landscape Changes, New Technologies, etc)
• Contributes to the maintenance of all service catalog items and the provisioning of an integrated catalog of infrastructure services. Implement programs and procedures for safeguarding data/information security and safety.
• Monthly Charging
• Monthly Invoicing Control
• Monthly Financial Forecast (up to next 24 months)
• Budget for Fiscal Year setup and agreement with customers
• Customer Care
• First Level of Claim Management
• Work Management Escalations - gather info / remediation measures...
• Gather new business from customers and advise them on new directions
• Know / Follow new Service Management Procedures - Service Catalogue / Pricing / Procedures
• Contribute to Service Management Service Improvement
• Contribute to Customer Service improvement and overall Siemens savings - Data Center and Customer savings
• Contract Management and Forecast plan
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• 3 years of service Management experience.
• Skilled in information and communications technology (Pre. ITIL Foundations)
• Working knowledge and Experience in Service Management.
• Knowledge of the EAGLE DC Portfolio
• Knowledge on Agile
• Ability to interpret the requirements of the Business for the service requested from the costumers.
• Documentation Maintenance
• Responsibility to work very closely with the technical teams and together must guarantee the best solutions and perform the excellence in service to the costumers.
• Used to act in an international environment with virtual teams
• Strong analytical capabilities needed to be able to overlook the complex integration aspects and dependencies.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a medium-high English Language Domain/Fluency (Speaking, Reading & Writing), solid ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of Stakeholders.
• Team player and enjoy working in an international and cross-functional team
• Initiative and orientation on quality
• Customer focus
• Capacity for teamwork and networking skills
• Organizational skills
• Ability to build long-term relationships with internal colleagues and external providers
• Ability to work independently and take decisions where necessary
• Advanced English language (mandatory)
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 104369
Organization: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time