Test Infrastructure Engineer
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories. To make difference join our Digitalization and Technology Solutions team based in Bangalore.
What are my responsibilities?
The Test Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for piloting, implementing &
maintaining topics, that arise from Test Architecture/ Common Infrastructure as well
as Operation Team in regards of Test automation infrastructure and CI/CD pipeline.
The member working on that area are typically busy with the following tasks like:
• Implementation & maintaining of agreed Infrastructure related tasks together
with Test Architects and Tooling team
• Operation of X-ray as a Service hosted in AWS und operated by Test Infra
• Operation of IaC Testing as a Service for usage in CI/CD Pipeline hosted in
• Operation and administration of Infra and software hosted in AWS/Azure
• Operation of Pact as a Service for usage within CI/CD pipeline hosted in AWS/Azure
• Security clearing of hosted Infrastructure together with Test Architects and PSSO/ISEC
• OSS clearing of hosted Infrastructure together with Architects and OSS clearing
What else do I need to know?
• Knowledge in research and development processes (Software based solutions and products) ;
• Knowledge in expert functions like Software Development / Architecture, Software Testing
• Exposure to and working experience in the relevant Siemens sector domain (Industry, Energy, Infrastructure and Cities) required.
• Knowledge in global projects and collaboration with intercultural team is preferred.
• Cloud infrastructure experience on AWS, Azure IAM users/groups/service accounts and their differences
• Networking and VPCs, concepts of public vs. private IPs
• Security, ACLs, firewalls Automation; VM setup/teardown, scripting, platform tools (AWS CloudFormation/Azure Resource Manager).
• Exposure to 3rd party tool like Terraform or Cloud Foundry
• Experience in Lambda, Kinesis
• Keywords- Devops, load balancer, serverless architecture, kubernetes, auto scaling, compute engine, cloud storage, spanner, CI/CD, Jenkins, puppet, GitLab
• Experience in UI automation/API automation: JUnit, Cucumber, Selenium, SoapUI
• Programming Languages: Bash/Shell Scripting Python, Ruby, PowerShell
• Continuous Integration: Jenkins, TeamCity, Eclipse, Jenkins, Git runner.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Contact: If you have further questions regarding this job offer, please be free to contact @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 104372
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time