SSMR MR Electronics Engineer/电气工程师
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit, combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join SSMR as Electronics Engineer/电气工程师 to inspire the future of healthcare.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Understand requirement from product team and derive into functional requirement specification.
2. Design system component and develop design specification document .
3. Implement the system component and finish the unit test.
4. Design the integration test specification and finish the integration test with system .
5. Maintenance the released product and increase the component productivity continually.
6.Track state-of-the-art technology and drive technology update (Senior and above) .
7.Develop new supplier, regular communicate with supplier .
8.Improve the related process and practice continually.
9.Investigate customer complaint and write report in a timely basis .
10. FPGA development, digital circuit design.
Your qualifications and experiences:
1. At least 1~2 years experience in hardware development
2. Experience in Mentor,Protel or Power PCB, etc., to design and simulate circuit
有使用Mentor,Protel 或 Power PCB等工具软件设计和仿真电路的经验,
3. Experience in motion/system control, signal processing or power distribution system
4. 2~4 years of electronic design experience in FPGA design. With project experience on FPGA development or IC experience on Integrated Circuit design or verification
5. Good on communication and coodination.
6. High english speaking and writing skills
7. Majoring Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Electrical automation, Signal Processing, Information Engineering, Measuring and Control Technology, and be familiar with PCB/SCH, PCB and schematic design and other EDA tools.
主修电气和/或电子工程，电气自动化，信号处理，信息工程，测量和控制技术，熟悉PCB / SCH，PCB和原理图设计以及其他EDA工具。
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 104377
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time