SSMR MR 设备工程师/ Equipment Engineer
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit, combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join SSMR as 设备工程师/ Equipment Engineer to inspire the future of healthcare.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Implement overall maintenance to maintain equipment production productivity with plan /按计划执行设备全面保养，保持生产力
2. Implement calibration management for quality management requirement/执行校准符合质量管理要求
3. Implement equipment installation and optimization to meet the needs of production /主导设备安装和优化符合生产需求
4. Troubleshoot the production and measurement equipment /生产和测量设备维修处理
5. Manage spare parts of the equipment for maintenance and troubleshooting/管理设备维护和维修备件
6. Review the equipment performance for intented quality requirement/评估设备性能满足质量要求
7. Make the maintenance document with process requirement./根据工艺要求编制维护文档。
8. Develop and improve the equipment to promote the equipment productivity/开发和改善设备提升设备效力
9. Support to QMS to internal and external audit/ 支持QMS内部和外部审核
10. Provide training to improve technology ability/提供培训，以提高技术员能力
Your qualifications and experiences:
1. Fluent oral and written English 流利的英语口语和书写
2. Have a strong capability for equipment development,optimization and troubleshooting 较强的设备开发，优化和故障处理能力
3. Familiar with quality management procedure 熟悉质量管理流程
4. Positive attitude, hard-working. Able to work under high pressure 积极态度和自我管理，高绩效压力工作能力
5. Good communication and interpersonal skill 良好的沟通和个人能力
6. Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent education for science or technology education, major in mechinical or electrial engineering. 理工科本科或硕士，或同等学历，主修机械或电气工程
7. Minimu 2-year experience in mechanical engineer, electrical engineering, or equipment maintenance
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 104379
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time