SSMR MR Process Engineer(GCM)/工艺工程师
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit, combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join SSMR as Process Engineer(GCM)/工艺工程师 to inspire the future of healthcare.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Steer definition, development and implementation of production processes.
2. Transfer design from R&D to production (New project and Change Request).
3. Implement new production technologies regarding PE.
4. Develop and maintain production documentation (DMR, Master plan, FMEA etc.).
5. Control the rework of failed components.
6. Develop and manage tooling, equipment and new technology.
开发和管理生产工具, 设备, 新技术用于生产
7. Map for production layout (working area) .
8. Participate supplier audits .
9. Support to QM to ensure that governmental and internal regulatory are followed .
10. Give PE expert knowledge input to other departments and customer.
Your qualifications and experiences:
1. Experience in process engineering or development is preferred .
2. Familiar with engineering tooling such as UG, Ansys etc.
3. General ability to cooperate with worldwide partners .
4. English skill both in verbal and written.
5. Work with team members to achieve shared goal in effective way.
6. Know how for MR basic knowledge and quality management knowledge, and basic commercial knowledge is mandatory.
了解 MR 基本知识和质量管理知识，并且必须了解基本的商业知识 。
7. Ability to solve the process engineering problems and develop new process for project.
8. Strong self-motivation skill and influence team to confront challenge.
9. Master/Bachelor degree for science or technology education, major in mechanical, chemical or electrical engineering .
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 104380
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time