SSMR AT 硬件测试工程师/Test Engineer
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit, combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join SSMR as 硬件测试工程师/Test Engineer to inspire the future of healthcare.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Develop test specifications and procedure.
2. Perform system integration tests and continuous test process optimization.
3. Analyze and record SW errors.
4. Generate test report.
5. Install and maintain R&D Angiography systems.
6. Purchase and administrator R&D tools.
7. Support subsystem integration、system test and clinical use tests、monitoring in the field.
8. Review requirement specification and technical documentation.
9. Support country specific acceptance testing, according IEC norms, i.e. climate, EMC, mechanical and electrical safety, etc.
Your qualifications and experiences:
1. Bachelor or above with major in medical, computer, electronic, mechanical engineering, etc.
2. Excellent work experience in medical engineering or clinical use of medical devices, preferably in the range of X-ray, Angiography or Cardiology systems.
3. Excellent knowledge in the range of testing process, methods and tools plus system integration and integration tests. Successful completion certification in testing would be desirable, e. g. ISTQB Certified Tester.
4. Rich experience in testing and measuring tool usage.
5. Excellent experience in writing of technical or quality relevant documents.
6. Excellent skill in systematic, analytical, initiative, goal-orientated, teamwork and independent working.
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
8. Able to be positive attitude, outgoing, careful, hard-working, self-motivated and work under high pressure，handle multiple tasks.
9. International travel is required.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 104384
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time