Manager - Sales
Experts, pioneers, networkers.
Our Sales professional are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait but take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and plenty of scope for independent action and decision-making, help you become a reliable partner in customer relationships.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- In this exciting role you will be responsible for Sales of Medium & Low Voltage Air-Insulated Switchgear and Gas-Insulated Switchgear, Protection Relays/ Automation.
- Promoting and developing markets for products/Solutions from Siemens India in allocated regions.
- Identify the potential customer with the objective to enhance the Business through early engagement thereby increase market penetration.
- The role requires active involvement in study of the product specifications, selection of right product for offering, complying to proposal making processes and attending technical & Negotiation meetings with customer’s/Consultants.
- You’ll continuously capture Market intelligence (Updates on Projects/ Market/ Competitor information, Order won/ loss analysis etc.) by interacting with various agencies viz. Siemens entities India, Customers.
- You'll ensure meeting the desired Order Intake targets for the year to achieve yearly growth in business
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You are an Electrical Engineer (B.E / B.Tech) with 5 - 7 years of experience in relevant Industry.
- You're analytical, creative, and abstract thinker with ability to define and understand concepts/problems quickly, able to build and review technical documents.
- You've knowledge of Medium and Low voltage products Protection Relays & Automation System, Required IEC standards,
- You've experience in Sales / Business Development in Similar Industry
- You've knowledge of basic commercial concepts of Business
- You've hands on experience in MS office (Excel/ Word/ Power Point)
- You’ve phenomenal interpersonal skills.
- You are open for job specific travels.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
The job location is Chandigarh, but you need to travel where this journey takes you
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you finish the areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.And about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 104386
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time