SSMR MR 可维护性和文档工程师/SD Engineer
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit, combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join SSMR as 可维护性和文档工程师/SD Engineer to inspire the future of healthcare.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Setup the service requirements for the new products, setup and manage the CS project plan to make sure CS tasks finished on time aligning with PLM project plan.
2. Be responsible to some components by distributing CS requirements and experience to PLM for excellent production serviceability; by writing technical documentation for easy service activities.
3. Make sure the appointed service requirements are implemented in the products development through the design documents reviewing.
4. Contribute to the component test, integrated test and system test to ensure the serviceability.
5. Plans and schedules serviceability projects, and determines respective budgets.
6. Contribute to the CR and charm handling to ensure the continuous serviceability and spare part support.
7. Collect components' update information to make sure continuous serviceability and Tdoc update.
8. Contribute the updates ( UI ) and new knowledge ( Speed info ) to the local CSEs to maintain product at customer site.
Your qualifications and experiences:
1. Bachelor or Master Degree in bio-medical engineering/mecha-elec / electrical / electronics engineering
2. Fast learner and good communication skill
3. Good English in both speaking and writing
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 104389
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time