Process Associate - Cash Collections
This is your role. What part will you play? Come join us at Siemens.
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You will be responsible to review open accounts for collection efforts and prepare the necessary templates and trackers for the collections initiative and reduce delinquency for assigned strategic accounts
- You make outbound collection calls/correspondence for strategic accounts to improve customer relation in a fast paced goal oriented collections department
- You effectively track, report and resolve all outstanding disputed items
- You ensure cash receipts are applied to the customer account by liasioning with the cash application team
- You establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with commercials, sales, technical and project teams
- You will participate in team planning meetings
- You will perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Cash Collections Department
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have successfully completed bachelor in any stream.
- You bring 6 months -1 years of experience in cash collections/ debt collections
- You have experience with data auditing and reconciliation
- You posses excellent verbal and written communication
- You will be responsible for account management where in you will handle minimum customer accounts ranging from 70 to 80 for debt/cash collection from the customers
- You have good customer relationship skills to manage a variety of customer interactions and commitment to excellent customer service
- You have knowledge in Accounts Receivables, Billing and Collections procedures
- You are proficient using SAP, MS Office pack to create team level and process level reports. You are good in MS Excel.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 104397
Organization: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time