• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors/customers for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
• Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
• Proven working experience in project management
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
• An engineering degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Production, Mechatronics or equivalent.
• At least 15 years of experience in the engineering industry or Educational & Skill related field of which at least 3 years of experience in project/program management.
• Good understanding of Industry 4.0, IOT, IIOT, PLM, ERP, Cloud computing etc.
• Prior experience of involved in industry/academia interaction would be an added advantage.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
• Conflict resolution skills
Job ID: 104434
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time