Performance Tester (Jmeter)
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories. To make difference join our Digitalization and Technology Solutions team based in Bangalore.
Are you passionate about growing your Testing skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Performance tester to join our Digitalization and Technology Solutions team in Bangalore.
What are my responsibilities?
The Test Automation Engineer (TAut) has the following responsibilities:
• Test Automation engineer implements and automates test scripts representing the prior designed test cases specified and reviewed with the Test Engineers
• Implementation of test automation solutions based on API or UI-based for
• Create and bundle the single test automation scripts to a regression suite
according the defined SBCO regression model
• He/she also takes care to setup and maintain the test (automation)
environment, i.e. reference configuration for the system under test designed
from the Test Architect.
• Executes the automated test cases either as stand-alone test script or
execute them as part of embedded as regression suite applied to the
test execution environments.
• Reports on the outcome of the test case in the overall test mgt. tool (e.g.
XRAY) and creates a defect in case of failed tests.
What else do I need to know?
• Knowledge in research and development processes (Software based solutions and products) ;
• Knowledge in expert functions like Software Development / Architecture, Software Testing
• Exposure to and working experience in the relevant Siemens sector domain (Industry, Energy, Infrastructure and Cities) required.
• Knowledge in global projects and collaboration with intercultural team is preferred.
• Hands on experience in performance testing using JMeter (must)
• Hands on experience in requirements gathering, script design & test execution.
• Hands on experience in using test management and defect handling tools (JIRA, Confluence)
• Conversant with typical software test processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
• Ability to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment.
• Good exposure to software testing life cycle.
• Ability to manage tasks independently.
• Good communication skills (Client facing)
• Hands on experience in API testing tools - SOAPUI (added advantage)
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Contact: If you have further questions regarding this job offer, please be free to contact @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 104456
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time